Besides its benefits to those who suffer from actual injuries, many people find that regular Spiral Technique sessions are useful for addressing the accumulations of stress and everyday wear and tear. Measurable benefits are usually immediate.
Common effects from the work include increased function, elimination or reduction of pain, and significant improvement in mobility, flexibility and range of motion. Enormous psychological benefits can also be realized from this work. This method of whole-self integration opens one to greater possibilities of mental and psychological health. Once specific issues are resolved, periodic maintenance sessions are beneficial.
Spiral Techniques benefits people in the following specific ways:
- Relaxes soft tissues allowing deep release and skeletal
- Increases balance, strength, coordination, flexibility and range
- Improves movement efficiency and effectiveness
- Encourages confidence and restores the feeling of “can-do”
- Increases general health and strengthens immune response.
- Accelerates healing and recovery from acute and chronic tension
Secondary effects that have been frequently observed include:
- Increases body awareness
- Facilitates release of emotional holding and trauma
- Improvement of vision and see colors more brightly